I Miss Writing

I have missed posting on my blog. A complete catch-up is overwhelming, so some arbitrary updates will have to suffice.

In May I started working at Ruesch & Reeve, a law firm in Hurricane, Utah. Great lawyers and the entire office is full of nice people. I feel really, really fortunate. Mostly I work from home, so between Tyler and me the children are getting where they need to go.

This is me, you guys! I carry a briefcase and everything!

Tyler is on sabbatical. He's working on several projects but he is around a lot more, which is really nice. We celebrated our 17th anniversary in July by going to a diner where the air conditioning wasn't working. Romance!

This is us at the diner. Kidding, couldn't find the picture.

The kids are back in school and one of them started high school. One of them started high school. 

I know we're old enough to have a kid in high school. We're old enough to be grandparents, for crying out loud. But this...it is still an adjustment.

9th and 7th grades

5th and 3rd

It's all going so fast and there's nothing I can do about it but try my best to appreciate every. Single. Moment. 

(Well. Every good single moment. The other ones I'm just buckling up and powering through).

Comments

  1. Hi! I don't know if you read comments...but, I really like your song "Middle of it All". Do you have it in a lossless format like .flac available for download or purchase? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Despite the lack of credit for having aired in a TV show, "Middle of It All" urged me to find more about your art. I'm curious to read more about the process (stories of what inspired the songs & who helped collaberate). I reason, though, your current actions have most priority. Simply know that you continue to significantly inspire others like me. Thank you❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment