Our crib is natural color, not white. But look at those little pink butterflies! As my niece Heidi would say, "so ceeuuuuute...."
I thought I would also start listing some of the things people say now that I'm showing.
Comments I love (or, people I want to hug):
1. You don't look like you're almost 7 months along. (Thanks, guy that changed my oil)!
2. You make a lovely pregnant woman.
Comments I hate (or, people I don't want to hug):
1. Is it twins? (When I say no) Big baby. (Oh, Delta flight attendant).
2. You're eating that?
And, some of Tyler's comments at night while feeling/seeing baby move:
1. I'm so excited to meet her.
2. I can't believe that's my daughter in there.
3. Baaaaaabyyyyyyy (like a foghorn, into my belly button)
4. (And on days when we're feeling a little panicked and overwhelmed) Stay in there as long as you need to, baby!