- She’s pretty when she cries. Most people’s faces get all kinds of ugly when they cry, but her face is still beautiful. And it’s a good thing too, because she cries 7 or 8 times a day.When things are going well.
- She makes the best chocolate chip cookies EVER.
- Debra has very insightful opinions on all things Hollywood—directors, actors, movies, etc. I have stopped thinking for myself.
- She’s the pickiest lettuce eater on planet earth. Sometimes it’s too white, sometimes it’s too green, sometimes it’s just too lettucey. She’ll eat about 4% of the lettuce in your average salad.
- She’s very easy to comfort. This is because she tells me exactly what I need to say to comfort her. For example:
Me: “Everything will be OK”
Deb (in tears) “You’re so comforting!”
- She can get ready for work in about 25 minutes—24 of which are in the shower. No kidding.
- She is a very good mother, and loves her daughter with her whole soul.
- She actually hates to nag.
- Her husband is a very lucky man.