Some facts about the birthday girl

  • She’s pretty when she cries. Most people’s faces get all kinds of ugly when they cry, but her face is still beautiful. And it’s a good thing too, because she cries 7 or 8 times a day.When things are going well.
  • She makes the best chocolate chip cookies EVER.
  • Debra has very insightful opinions on all things Hollywood—directors, actors, movies, etc. I have stopped thinking for myself.
  • She’s the pickiest lettuce eater on planet earth. Sometimes it’s too white, sometimes it’s too green, sometimes it’s just too lettucey. She’ll eat about 4% of the lettuce in your average salad.
  • She’s very easy to comfort. This is because she tells me exactly what I need to say to comfort her. For example:
Deb: “Honey, I’m worried about our finances. Tell me everything will be OK”.

Me: “Everything will be OK”

Deb (in tears) “You’re so comforting!”

  • She can get ready for work in about 25 minutes—24 of which are in the shower. No kidding.
  • She is a very good mother, and loves her daughter with her whole soul.
  • She actually hates to nag.
  • Her husband is a very lucky man.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Deb and good list Tyler! I wanna try some of those chocolate chip cookies- hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the sweetest list ever. Happy Birthday Deb. What a great husband you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Debra... I hope you have a good one. You hubby is too cute to write that abouty you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The part about the crying is funny, 'cause its true. Both the prettiness and frequency of it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday! and i've seen the tears too, but also agree that you're still a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so adorable! What a good hubby. I also think that Deb is the most beautiful SLEEPER on the planet.

    Happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to the greatest gal on the planet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Deb! Hope you're having a fabulous day. Your husband is so sweet and knows you so well! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with her about the lettuce.
    It has to be just right. I just do it secretly so my wife doesn't think I'm crazy.
    Happy Birthday.
    You have a blessed family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a very fabulous birthday girl! Miss you guys! Haha... the word verification today is "hottee" I guess that sums things up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY Deb! Your husband is too cute! I Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, Nic and I have been neglectful haven't we?! Happy Birthday, Deb. Tyler's list was awesome, I love details about you and that he loves them, too :) I have just one more to add (and I agree with Cheryl, you are a beautiful sleeper) Deb is a loyal and dedicated sister. You have called me back super late at night, just to make sure I didn't need you...or listened to me sob incoherently and been understanding and laughed with me later about it! You are a great sister! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Debra! I love long showers too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks honey. I am a lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment