Guh

I was just reminded that the Florida bar exam is happening this very minute. It made me think about summer 2006 when I was studying for that monster. Then I thought about 2003 - 2006, the foggy haze of law school.

Here's what I've been thinking about suffering that gives me some comfort (in reference to my downer post a couple of months ago):

The LSAT is over. Law school is over (and with it the dreaded Socratic method). The bar exam is OVER. Waiting for a nice husband is over. Waiting for a baby is over. I got through it, I survived, I made it!

Comments

  1. coming from someone who just took the Utah bar today - praise be it's over. Also I'm really glad I don't have any first/blind dates. Really glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I feel when my pregnancies are over (I made it!). Now I can't wait for Bella's terrible two to be over. Congrats so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Isn't it nice to know that you are done. I was just reading the Carrs blog about Jonathan taking the bar. It reminded me of our experience last year and all I can say is "I'm glad it's not us."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment