Six Months

I have talked about this before. Six months can seem like an eternity when you're in the middle of it - but once you're looking back, it's like it was the blink of an eye.

The reason this is important is because this baby, unnervingly adorable as she may be...


...was much harder than this baby.


This new baby likes to look at everything. And touch everything with her long, pretty fingers. She is cuddly and loves to smile and laugh.

And most importantly, doesn't need to be held 24 hours a day. Thank the sweet, sweet heavens.

I survived, I made it through, and now she is six months old and an absolute love. I am having the time of my life with her snuggles and giggles.

We are a little family and we pretty much love it.

Qualifier: I realize that my posts are generally upbeat and positive. That's because I'm trying for that tone. Let me say that upbeat and positive does not mean perfect. My life is not perfect and I'm not interested in portraying it that way.

The end.

Comments

  1. It sounds like your life is perfection on a platter! And your girls are really really really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Both of your girls are just adorable. What a snuggly bunch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment