The Funniest Thing You'll Never See

Both of my sisters have run a marathon.

The one on the left, 100 feet from being not in burning pain.
 Did you hear me? A MARATHON.

Now, Tyler and I ran a 5K back in October of 2012. One in November 2012, too.

No, those women are not looking at our butts. Yes, that's Allison on the right.
So, I've had some significant running experience.

I may run a 11:30 mile on my best day, but I'm so inspired by my sisters' examples that I am going to...

...run another 5K.

You thought I was going to say marathon.

Oh, my sweet, naive little friend.

Never.

Comments

  1. I am looking for the LIKE button. where is it? it would be clever to post a like button but then have it be an instant donation button. You could really make a lot of money that way. just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment