I Like These Guys

On Monday Tyler surprised me with a couples massage and dinner.

That's right, I'm going to talk about liking my husband! Sue me!

When we drove into the parking lot the first thing I saw was this.



At which point I said something like "all I know is that I don't want the owner of that car to be my masseuse."

My masseuse's name was Larry. He did a fantastic job, but I think he needs to change his name to Sven. Nobody wants a masseuse named Larry.

Another thing that made me like Tyler was coming across this exchange while going through old texts.



And finally, a potty-training update:



The boy is an unexpected potty-training champion.

So all in all, we've had a pretty good start to the week. Check back in a few days to see if we were hit by a meteorite or something.

Comments