Song Challenge Realized

It turns out that embarrassment and humiliation are powerful motivators. The only thing that kept me working through crappy melodies and crappier lyrics was the thought of Monday morning.

And here I am, Monday morning, with a song that I am very pleased with. Some things about it:

1. Don't worry, Tyler and I are fine. Not a breakup song.
2. As evidenced by the TV flashing in the background, this was a quick little recording I did that I ended up posting because all the other recordings, you know, the ones where I have lipstick, proper lighting and better sound, all ended up being bad.
3. One quick little example of the other takes I attempted. Give it twelve seconds.


Anyhoo. This song is about grown-up differences, which in the last week has seemed rather pertinent.


Comments

Post a Comment