Free the Hands


I long to be stylish. More accurately, I long to long to be stylish. I care about style, but not much. Not as much as I care about, say, a frosted chocolate cake.

I'm putting my cake where my mouth is to show you my version of a purse. The reason this is brave is because it involves pictures of my butt. What can I say, I'm a giver.

You take a pair of jeans with a belt loop and two back pockets.

You put your keys on a ring with a clip. BAM.


You buy yourself a super slim wallet that slides in one of your back pockets. BOOM.



Thankfully, smart phones are uniformly sleek. So there goes the other back pocket. KA-BOOM.



That is my purse. And it is awesome. Do you know why?

Because it leaves me two of these.



Hands are my everything. And with my revolutionary "my purse, myself" approach, they are free. FREE!

Comments