Modern Medicine, We Were Meant For Each Other

I'm such a big fan of medicating.

It's taken me a long time to realize that sometimes I need a little help, ya know?

My single years were lonely and stressful. I thought it was because I wanted to be married. It was, but it was also because I was anxious.

Then I got married and I was stressed because I wanted to be pregnant.

Then I was pregnant and I was stressed because I was afraid of taking care of a baby.

Then I had lots of babies and I was stressed because I DON'T EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY.

My point is, sometimes my brain is running the 100 yard dash in the Olympics while drinking a Red Bull.

I would like to have a marathon brain, you know? Just kind of settle in, one step at a time, nearly kill yourself NEVER MIND, BAD EXAMPLE.

So far this is where I'm at. I like my brain. I like that it's moving and considering the possibilities all the time. Like every strength, that comes with a dark side. Which hopefully can be calmed with a little Celexa, wink!

Clearly this doctor can be trusted. He has such nice salt and pepper hair.
We must celebrate modern medicine every chance we get. (Additional high fives to vaccinations and epidurals).


Comments