Never Such Devoted

Let me start off this way. Every woman doesn't have a sister, and every man doesn't have a brother, and believe me, those people are absolutely fine. 

The older you get, though, the harder it is to make friends. It's just life. It's absolutely crazy all the places we have to be and the things we have to do. So it's good to have old friends. 

This morning I conference-called with my sisters and we were just going off about all the things. 

Poor Rob. Just one of the girls.


It was good. It was therapeutic. A little co-dependent? Maybe. 

I am glad my girls have a sister. Fingers crossed that they will be the same to each other in the future.


Comments

  1. Yup...I am fine. But I sure would have loved a sister...I tried so hard to get one for my daughter! But she will be fine too...but I sure would have loved her to have one. I want in-laws to be the same...they aren't. But I love them, so they do just fine. I am glad you have cool sisters! I have heard the opposite...so you are blessed. And with good examples around them, your girls will be great friends. I really loved this post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment