Puzzles are My Precious

Something has happened to me. It might be a mid-life crisis?



My mother-in-law introduced me to puzzles and what started as a nice thing to do with my mother-in-law has somehow become a bit of a preoccupation.

I started buying puzzles thinking it would translate to quality time but no one will do them with me.


Well, he will, but he doesn't do them right.

The point is, they're fun. I love taking total chaos and slowly, painstakingly watching it turn into something beautiful and logical. The spiritual metaphors! The parenting metaphors! It's too much!

Here's my latest, because I haven't taken a lot of pictures of anything lately and THIS IS ALL I HAVE.


You may ask "Debra, why are you taking pictures of puzzles?" I honestly don't have an answer for you.


Comments