All Tyler Needs is a Microphone and an Ax

I have a new hobby over the last couple of years, which is balking about just how busy Tyler is.

I think I've cried wolf, because in the last two months, I swear that really, really, he is extra, extra busy, even busier than the last two years so just trust me.

He just finished up with this Utah Rural Summit wherein he sat really close to the governor. I mean, that's kind of cool, right? If you think that's boastful then you're missing the point. If I were bragging then I'd be like "cool, whatevs, no big whoop" and act like they're best friends but instead I'm acknowledging that it's kind of exciting so WHATEVER STOP JUDGING ME.

Here Tyler is saying something that could change the course of civilization as we know it. Plus Gov. Herbert looks positively dazzled and asked to be our best friend but we were like "our life is just really complicated right now."

But Tyler's not just a guy that sits three seats away from governors, oh no. He also uses axes to clear land and stuff. This is his mom and dad's property out in Oakley.


Anyway, the point is, he's busy and he clears land. Nobody said this blog had to be brilliant.

Comments

Post a Comment