Something for Myself

We walked to the temple yesterday. The weather was sunny, cool and breezy. Certain children  complained and fought like rabid dogs for less than 51% of the time. So that was good.



They are adorable, no? Still, I refuse to give them every last thing I have. They may take my body, my money, my time, and my sanity, but they are not allowed access to everything. Allow me to illustrate.




Not once have they wondered about the pie crust box that's been in the freezer for four years.

If you find this too small a thing and think I should dream bigger? You have never eaten a frozen Reese's thin in bed with Tyler while watching Netflix. It's pretty awesome. And well worth being a diabolical genius.

Comments

  1. We just discovered dark chocolate Reese’s thins! So good. We will be implementing this genius maneuver. �� You continue to be a beacon of light and knowledge. -Mel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment