Ground Zero

As a stay-at-home mom, I have this idea of ground zero (you know, a starting point or base for some activity) - the stuff that needs to get done before I get to the other stuff.

So basically, my ground zero:

-My bed is made
-The kitchen is clean
-The house is picked up
-The girls laundry is done (washed, dried, folded, put away)
-The boys laundry is done (washed, dried, folded, put away)
-My laundry is done (washed, dried, folded, put away)
-Tyler's laundry is done (washed, dried, folded, put away)
-I have worked out
-I have studied my scriptures (I know, I know, this should be FIRST)
-I have prayed (I know, this should be FIRST)
-I have showered
-I have done my hair and makeup

After I reached ground zero, then I have time for errands. Groceries. The bank. Running things to school that my middle-schooler forgot. Scrubbing grout. Rinsing baseboards. Serving people (I know, I know, this should be FIRST).

Maybe after that stuff I have time for creative pursuits like my blog. Vocalizing. Writing that screenplay I've been fantasizing about. Learning french.

Instead of showing you pictures of my unmade bed and messy kitchen, I'm just going to show you pictures of things I did instead of getting to ground zero.



FORGET YOU GROUND ZERO!

Comments