Mo-Bid-Blind-Teen

I will not speak the name of the thing that has recently changed all our lives. I won't give it the satisfaction! Needless to say, it rhymes with moronablyrus. Ugh.

Quarantine been going OK for you? I have found it's not the most super awful thing and it's not a transcendent family bonding experience, either. It makes me think of floating in space. Just waiting to see if something kicks me into a particular direction, like space debris. Or George Clooney.

We were on a hike in Kolob Canyon when we heard the news about the governor's home directive on March 27. We're smiling, and it's beautiful, but geez. What a strange time. Restrictions have eased a bit, I've been seeing more toilet paper on the shelves and I'm feeling an easing of the pressure in my chest. There seems to be an end in distant sight. Way to flatten the curve, 'Murica!




Comments

Post a Comment