Sweet dreams

Claire smiles in her sleep all the time - it's so cute! I finally got a picture of it the other day (this is also a good representation of her old man hair).



And, because I neglected to post pictures of my other sister who came to visit back in mid-September, here are a couple of the three of us doting on Miss Claire.






Of course, Mom and Dad Stillman came out to meet the princess and to lend support.

Thank you family! And thanks to Mom Lowe for coming out again this weekend to give me a little more sleep.

One final picture of Claire. It kills me!


Comments

  1. Those 2 pictures of Claire are absolutely precious! If my baby doesn't have good facial expressions, I tell ya. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the only thing I have to say is that the picture of Claire sleeping may be the cutest picture of a sleeping baby I have ever seen in my whole life. I am not kidding, I laughed outloud when I saw it, and I'm at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you taught her blue steel already? bravo. when will magnum be ready?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you put more pictures up! She is soooo pretty and you are looking awesome! Sorry we couldn't visit when we were up...we were on a huge time crunch. But we will see you guys and meet Little Miss Claire. I hope you can get some sleep. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is already manifesting some of mommy's traits! We used to laugh when we would see you sleep Deb! You do the EXACT same thing. I swear you must be the most beautiful sleeper. I guess now you are #2 at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess that makes up for your lack of sensitivity for my feelings...
    That picture of Claire smiling is seriously, the most priceless picture of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last picture is fabulous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh claire, so sweet! you are looking good deb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment