So many things

You may have guessed that we had a baby.

Her name is Caroline Sandra Stillman. She was born July 7th at 11:59am. Labor was about 5 hours and just FYI, the epidural was not nearly as effective as it was with Claire. I do not like pain.

8 lbs, 4 ounces. 20 and 3/4 inches long.

Claire loves her. We also packed up the house and moved away to Cedar City. Thanks to angelic parents on both sides, and angelic Elder's Quorum in Tallahassee, an angelic Elder's Quorum in Cedar City, and angelic brothers, sisters, spouses, nieces, and nephews, the whole thing went amazingly smoothly.



I am barely surviving, mainly because she insists on being held 24 hours a day. But at least she's cute.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to the world of two, it all of the good things you hear and the bad and you'll love it all! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable! Congrats! Glad the move went well & yeah, my 2nd wanted to be held all the time, too. I learned sometimes it's OK to let her cry when all her needs have been taken care of and you need a shower;) Enjoy your two adorable girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured you had her by now, but I'm so glad to see some pictures! Congrats! And 5 hours is all? Nice. And I'm glad things went smoothly with the move. I hope you're enjoying the Beehive state yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been waiting to see some more cute pictures of my girls and you did not disappoint! You daughters are sooo cute - I am so happy you are in Utah again! Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super cute! I love that yellow outfit! You have such beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm posting here. You don't know me. I hung out with Tyler a bit while he was getting his master's and I like both of you guys a lot, though I've never met you, personally. Anyway... if you were here, I'd want to hang out with you guys sometime. But since you don't live here in Provo, I thought I'd comment on your blog because it's creepy to visit it (this one time I have) without commenting. So hi :) And congrats on your girl, and I love her name. I just had my fourth little (bio) baby in March (we also adopted two) and she is also a very clingy baby... feeling your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! I've been checking your blog everyday to see and hear about! Congratulations! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks ever so ladylike in her flowery ensemble! I love that baby, even though she is making your life hell/heaven all at the same time! Lahvoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment