You're Not Bad if You Only Stay an Hour

Monday was Labor day and I was stir crazy. Tyler and I did our whole "will they, won't they" dance before we embarked on an epic adventure to Toquerville Falls.



I'm telling you, this place is in the middle of NOWHERE. And to get there you either have to (1) fly or (2)  have wheels on your car that are taller than your car.

This would be barely sufficient.

We did it in a minivan and ALMOST DIED. But I now consider the Stillman family the adventurous kind, because LOOK. DIRT. Not mess from granola bars your child decided to rip apart instead of eat. Adventurous dirt.

No, you may not have my license plate number.

On the way there I was thinking "nothing is worth this." Then we got there and I was like, "totally worth it." Then on the way back I was like "nothing is worth this" again.
 
 Now I look at pictures and I'm back at "totally worth it."




Comments

  1. What an adventurous mom you are! It looks absolutely gorgeous, so I go with "totally worth it," (but maybe only once 😉)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment