Brian Head is Awesome

As I've written about before, we put our kids in ski lessons.

We are not wealthy people, people. Ski lessons are for the super rich and extremely powerful...but there are sacrifices I will make in order to not teach my children to ski.

Anyway, they took three days of lessons (the last two were much, much better than the first), and today I went skiing with my children (minus Truey). 


The sun was shining. Brian Head was beautiful. I was pretty much in heaven. Fresh air, beautiful views, face to face conversation with my kids on the ski lift.

I haven't skied in twenty years, and you should have seen me on the first run. It was snowplow all the way. By the end of the day, though, it had all come back to me and I remembered why the absolute sh*tshow of getting up there is completely worth it.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures. The Stillmans are in the ski-game, baby!

Oh, you think my face is a little too close?


This is just the boys this morning being adorable. 

Comments