Gennie-Conf

This weekend was general conference for my faith, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I always get nervous writing about spiritual things because I don't like the idea of alienating unbelievers. I like unbelievers as much as believers - at times, more. Know what I'm sayin'?

I think, though, that you won't hate me if I say that my religious beliefs make me a better person? Salt Lake Tribune comments section, you may hate my church (so much), but I love it. So much.

SO. When I look over at my husband, giving our kids back tickles so they'll sit still long enough to listen to a talk? Then I extra-love my husband.

Listening to "Oof-dorf," as my four-year-old was calling him. Also, my house looks really clean in this picture. Do not be deceived.
I'm breaking rules here, people! Husband bragging! Talking about religion! I might lose one fifth of my readers, which would be disastrous, since there are twelve of them.

Come back again, you guys. Next time I'll talk about puppies, which are loved by 100% of people.

Comments