Fly Me There and Nothing Else

I flew on a plane over the weekend.

I like airports. Good people-watching, free wireless and nothing else to do but read books, eat candy and surf the internet (or watch the aforementioned people).

I do not like airplanes. The sardine-like seating conditions are certainly one reason, but I can take it.
The thing I am simply finished with is the airline pilots and flight attendants with the talking, talking, talking.

This guy. Come on.
Let me tell you some things that do not interest me while I am on a plane.

Headwinds.
How many feet up we are in the air.
How thankful you are to your Medallion members. (Newsflash: they don't want to hear it either)
The temperature of my departure city.
The temperature of my arrival city. (Seriously,

Things that do interest me:

Watching my free movie.
Not hearing about seat-belts, tray tables or any of the items listed above ad nauseam.

Maybe some of you feel differently than me. Maybe some of you are wrong.


Comments

  1. Things you would love. Noise Cancelling Headphones. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment