There is No Perfection

Family pictures taken by the lovely and talented Melanie Green this year. She lives two houses from me and and gives the best advice. She also helped me fulfill my dream of having family pics taken in the fall leaves.


And that's not even the best one she took! Dang, Melanie.

I love them so much that I just keep looking and looking at them. Tyler and I actually got in a little kerfuffle, if you will, over driving all the way up to the mountains for pictures. I believe I stood by the bed folding laundry with tears in my eyes saying "my stuff is important, too," while he wondered how to put dragon-lady back in the cage.

Anyhoo, because I despise the illusion of perfection I will of course include a picture of the real me from this morning.


My gift to you is the extra-large format so you're sure to see the sticky-out hairs and the eyebrow I can never stop playing with.

Comments